Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Glossary of Terms Series

When it comes to insurance, most people get the proverbial "deer in the headlights" look when an agent is talking to them.  Numerous terms are being used during a presentation--e.g. pre-existing, grace period, reinstatement--just to name a few.  I have had a tendency in the past to rattle these terms off without a second thought, taking for granted the person knew what these terms meant.   Now I am making it a point to educate all of my prospective and current clients about what different terms mean, so they'll have a full understanding of what a particular policy does/does not do.  After all, it is my job - to explain all aspects of a policy, from the terms, to the premiums, to how to file claims.  Unfortunately, though, there are agents who do not explain policies in full as they are supposed to.  I know this because I've had some not-so-pleasant conversations with other agent's clients where they didn't know how their policy/policies worked, what benefits were payable, etc.

As a resulf of past experiences (and in keeping in line with my mantra of educating), I have developed a blog series, titled "Glossary of Terms".  This series will feature a different insurance term--from its definition, how and why it's used, to showing examples.  The ultimate goal of this series is to educate you, the consumer.  The more you know, the more you'll be able to make the right choice(s) for you and your family.

I hope you enjoy this series!

3 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have a lot of confidense in the things you do. Nice post also! . First Medicals Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!,I love your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look forward to see you. boots pcr test for travel

    ReplyDelete